Wednesday, 9 May 2012

The Lie Of Our Imperfection

Rabbit is reading "The Voice Of Knowledge" - don Miguel Ruiz. Heres the points to ponder :
(1) All of the drama humans suffer is the result of believing in lies, mainly about ourselves. The first lie we believe is I am not : I am not the way I should be, I am not perfect. the truth is that every human is born perfect because only perfection exists. 
(2)We humans have no idea what we really are, but we know what we are not. We create an image of perfection, a story about what we should be, and we begin to search for a false image. The image is a lie, but we invest our faith in that lie. Then we build a whole structure of lies to support it. 
(3) Humans can perceive with our feelings, but when we try to describe the truth, we can only tell a story that we distort with our word. The story may be true for us, but that doesnt mean it is true for anyone else. 

We are born to be authentic but when age grows older, we live in the world that created by the society and we forgot the real us and what we really wan. I remember I only know the real me when I reached age of 22 or older . When I was young I had low self esteem and I didn't know what I really like and who I should turn to. I was searching and thinking whats the best fashion that suit me and whats my path I should take. What field I should study so that I look capable and what bf I should have so that I can be the sweetest girl in the world. Theres always question and doubts about myself. I spent most of time " discovering" the real me. 

However when I grow older and especially after I joined Core Value (CV), Im very sure about myself and who I really am. Nobody owns me and I am responsible to my own well being. I do not need a partner to proof that I am the special one. I shouldn't believe in what i cannot be, what i cannot do and what I am lack of. I remember back then in secondary school, I always ask myself why I am not as smart as others, why I needa study harder to score high mark. When I was in uni, I had really hard time especially doing assignments coz I had no idea whats the topic about and thank God that I have friends that always there for me . I doubted alot especially about my ability and what I am good in coz I cant see any. 

No!!! Everyone is unique. We shouldnt compare ourselves to others. Thats what I tell myself everytime when I face some difficulties in my life. Theres is never  NO, and no GIVING UP as long as we have faith in ourselves. Now I wont doubt if I am pretty or I am smart or I am funny or I can earn alot of money or I can have alot of achievements ( in the society's eyes). To me the greatest achievement is to be authentic. There is nothing more precious than your pure heart. I know this world may not be as pure as it suppose to be but as long as we willing to treat each other with our "baby" heart then it can be back to the original one. Nothing is impossible. Dun believe in lies, believe in yourself. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment