Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Eyes of Compassion

Everyday is a special day to rabbit because it only happens once in a lifetime. Why do we have to live in miserable? Why do we have to  live in sadness? Thats why I ask myself everyday "Rabbit Rabbit, So today whats your choice ? " And my answer is always " Happy and contented". Sometimes of course you will encounter problems like you could not accept others' point of view about urself but remember always trust yourself and we couldn't control how others think of us. Be compassion with your partner, colleagues, friends and family. Whenever you hear something that you cant accept or bad from them, try to think of this way. This person is someone who love me alot and this person care me so much and what I can do now is to appreciate him/her to be w me right now and I love him/her as the way he/she is. Trust me !! This is a really powerful thoughts. Well you might say Im too naive or innocent but hardly theres ppl that will harm you purposely unless you mix with the wrong group. In our daily lives, people surround us especially our family members wan the best for us. 
I see things more clearly since the past few months. Reason is I am not into any relationship (kinda :p ) and I have been learning to really grow up and of course im still in the progress. During these few months, I learn to appreciate people even more. Its easy to say "Thank You" but its always hard for us to really appreciate someone from the bottom of our heart. This year I am 28 and my parents never leave me all this while and my well being is always their priority. I know that some of the decisions I made disappointed them alot and will disappoint them in future (maybe) but I will learn to deal with it compassionately. 
Of course I face problems sometimes but whenever I think of how beautiful this world is and how amazing my environment is , I feel so blessed and what else i can ask for more. If I myself not satisfied with what been given by God to me then I am not deserve anything better. 
Tomorrow Ill be at plant whole day for the very first time and wish me Good Luck!! Ill share with you all my experience in plant mostly through twitter. Follow me CuteRabbit84 because I tweet more than I fb :p Nowadays Im busy with thing at nite thats why hardly blog :p Hope you all dun mind heheheh 
Ok!!  Good nite my dear friends . Rabbit gona roll to her bed in a while with her smelly blanket. Sleep soon and sweet dreams. Hugssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment