Monday, 14 May 2012

Lulu Sg One Day Trip

Singapore ~~~~ I have to say that This is a city that full of my good friends!! Im getting more and more excited living in this small city because I feel so so so uni. Joe san!!! Hilda!! Kuru Kuru!!! When you gona visit your naima here !!! I miss you all ok!!! Lulu visited this Lion City last Friday and we had a great meet up. Pris suggested us to have our dinner at Maxwell Tanjong Pagar because rabbit is too poor to dine in restaurant :p So here we are..... 

You name it, You have it!!! You can get any food here!!

I was so excited when I reached because i know I wont have to spend much :p


Didnt  know lulu is a "Ham Jim Ben" fan!!

Back to uni life we spent almost 24 hours a day . Even tho we dun meet up often since we graduated but we are well connected and she really knows me well. 

Grace is such a friendly girl that she can mix with anyone well. Zua you are a lucky guy

Rabbit & Grace ^.^ 

Pris, Cresta & Lulu are definitely thee of the fave girls I ever met. 

Guess what !! My closest friend in Sg & closest friend in Miri are actually best friend. Yuhuu.

We cant stop talking how lovely this couple is hehehe . Arent they a perfect match?


Grace bought Pris & Me " Hong Kong IBean". Well ummm its not really delicious :p lol 

Guess What !!! Almost all of us are engineers..cool man!!! :p 

From heavy meal to appetizer to fruits and anything u name it...


Honestly this is the best Hainan chicken rice I ever tasted. Look at it then you already know why
\

I was wondering if this is the Brunei Tian Tian. Oh My Brunei I miss u so muchiee

The queue was long like crazy!!!

After dinner we went shopping because Lulu wana treasure every moment she had in Sg so we visited H&M. It was so crowded even its almost 9pm. Crazy Huh!! I was stunned when I saw this dress & it cost $500 ++ Apa!!! But I like it... Well ladies & gentlemen My birthday is coming soon...uhummm u know what to do !!

This is how Orchard looks like at 10pm on a Friday night.

Good News to everyone~~ My blue stitch is dating now. So girls who like him I have to say sorry.. Next time please...

Using MRT to Changi Airport is not only convenient but really cheap. First time Rabbit arrived Budget Terminal!!

SK, Lulu & Me were trying hard for the best shoot to show our slimmest face and we succeed

Good Bye lulu for temporary. I shall see you soon & Stay happy!! Muakzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment