Thursday, 24 May 2012

Whats your hope

Hope is a catalyst. It can even move obstacles that seem immovable. When you keep pushing, refusing to give up, you create momentum. Hope created opportunities you never would have anticipated. Helpful people are drawn to you. Doors open. Paths are cleared ~ Nick Vujicic

Just recently I failed in "Sunsilk Academy Fantasia Audition" and at that moment I felt so hopeless and I questIioned the reason I sang all these years. I asked myself why I still wana sing even I know I never get champion nor a really good singer. However later on when Cresta showed me the news of another singing audition, I joined immediately. I am thinking.. what make me take the courage to join singing contest again and again . Now I can tell you.. its the hope. I have hope and I believe in my hope. I may not be the most powerful singer and I may not be the best but I have hope that I will be better and better as long as I never give up. Why would I give up on my passion! Everyone's voice is special and I should be proud of my gift. Believe in my hope and live for it. 

At the same time I have doubt in relationship. I started to doubt if I still able to be a good partner or I could stay violet in my next relationship. My monkey mind started to tell me " No you cannot do it! See what happened to all your past? You have failed. Its impossible to get someone that really love and willing to grow with you no matter what had happened !!! However I still believe that I am still able to work hard with my next partner . This is because of hope. I have the hope that this is not the "impossible" to search for the true love and my soul mate. Trust my feeling and it wont be wrong even though there might be lots of obstacles and need lots of my compassion. Of course there is no need to rush because true love can wait and it takes time to nourish.Relationship is like a baby. First you have to find the right partner that willing to take care of this relationship with you. 

Remember - action brings reaction. When you are tempted to abandon your dreams, push yourself to continue one more day, one more week, one more month, and one more year. You will be amazed at what happens when you refuse to quite ~ Nick Vujicic 

0 comments:

Post a Comment