Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Happy Mother's day and Happy Tzu Chi Day

“In this life we cannot always do great things . But we can do small things with love" ~ Mother Teresa. 

We ain't super powerful nor rich family but my family willing to contribute the best of them even on last Mother's Day which touched rabbit alot. Previous year we celebrated Mother's Day by having dinner with mom and grandma and of coz w daddy but this year we decided to spend our effort and energy in joining Tzu Chi World Peace Interfaith Prayer Ceremony in three different places : Sibu, Kuala Lumpure & Singapore. Such a blessed family. My sis and bro and me always have arguments with mom but deep inside our heart she loves us like no one else. Her effort, her tears and all her life is contributed to us. Only parents shower us with unconditional love. On Mother's Day, rabbit was also touched by friends who called their moms and spent time w the special lady and definitely proud with Rano who bought flower for his mom. 

Happy Mother's Day to both my Mom and Dad. You raised me well :)

OH well I do not wana praise you Mr. Wilson but I have to say you look fantastic in this pic hehehhe

This sweet lady is a full time housewife who takes care of her three kids' health, finance, education, love life & everything

Proudly present the most important two ladies in my life.

Special Thanks to my brother whose participate in Sibu Tzu Chi's Mass Prayer & also my beloved sister who helped so much in KL Tzu Chi. I really amazed by my two siblings whose so dedicated in volunteerism. 

Meanwhile Rabbit was participating in Sg Tzu Chi Mass Prayer. It was such a great experience as almost 10000 people were participating in the prayer at Yuo Chu Kang

Love is all around us :)

Pris and I were at the front second raw during our first rehearsal.

Here you see unconditional love. People pray for everyone in the world even we duno most of  them:)

Volunteer was uploading the latest information live to facebook and other social media

Dedicated volunteers from uni committed their weekends special for the event.

Awesome Day!

He Qi was Pris & I's group !!

This little boy was so happy when he got door gift - bun with flower.

Never felt tire working for something meaningful..

This is the night...

Representative from 9 different religious joined the mass prayer to pray for our earth and ppl.



Ladies with a kind heart are the prettiest in the world.

The light of hope....

Lastly I wana say thanks to Pris who joined this special event with me. We gona join more charity event :D

Note: Photo courtesy of 

     [新加坡] 慈济46周年庆暨祈福会


0 comments:

Post a Comment