Tuesday, 1 May 2012

I found happiness when I realized that as imperfect as I may be, I am the perfect Carol Lim aka CuteRabbit


I was touched by Nick Vujicic just by reading the brief description of his book -LIFE WITHOUT LIMITS. How can few sentences touched my heart ? Well you have to trust me coz every single words in this book blew me away. Even though I love my life, sometimes theres period where you are down and you arent happy. No matter how hard u try no matter how much things you do, still you cant cheer up urself. You try to read and think and journal to be positive again. However Nick being so joyful everyday and he is such a passionate guy. How can he do so ? He is a motivational speaker and president of the nonprofit organization life without limbs. I wish I will have the chance to be one of his audiences. Heres the quotes from his book:

"You may hit hard times. You may fall down and feel as though you don't have the strength to get back up. I know the feeling, mate. We all do. Life isnt always easy, but when we overcome challenges, we become stronger and more grateful for our opportunities. What really matters are the lives you touch along the way and how you finish your journey. I love my life just as I love yours. together the possibilities for us are just ridiculous. So what do you say? Shall we give it a go, mate?"

" Life isnt' always rosy, but it is always worth living. I'm here to tell you that no matter what your circumstances may be, as long as you are breathing, you have a contribution to make."

"Ive learned to laugh about my disabilities and the strange responses they provoke, but there is an even better method for overcoming doubts about your self-worth or your inability to love yourself as you are. Instead of dwelling on that pain within, reach out to ease someone else's pain. Put your focus on someone else in need. 
Volunteers at a soup kitchen. Raise money for orphans, Organise a benefit to help earthquake victims. Find sponsors who'll donate money if you take part in a charity walk, or bike ride, or dance marathon. rise up and reach out."

Theres so much to discover about this book. For every sentences, I have new awareness. Life is not just about ourself, its about reaching out our hand to offer for others. As simple as ABC. don't just blame for ourself, offer our love and our help. That's the true happiness. 

Happy reading my dear friends :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment