Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Rabbit AT Avalon with DJ John White





Last Saturday Rabbit finally visited Avalon which is in the crystal Pavilion that located at Marina Bay Sands Singapore. When I just reached the place, I can totally leave the world behind because the design of this building is definitely creative, sexy, colorful and amazing. Of course I had sexy ladies' companion and you will see their faces in my following pictures. I had a great time in Avalon because DJ John White was in the house. Yuhuuu. If you like white guys then this is a good place for your to meet your prince charming. Too bad Im not there to get a guy home so it doesnt matter to me :p FYI, if you hold a Amex or OCBC Titanium  credit card , you could enter Avalon for free with 2 more friends. Isnt it awesome!!! Maybe Rabbit will see you there some days :D

Marina Bay Sands is really a great place for couples. While I was walking along the place, I was wondering how nice I could walk with the one I like then enjoy the evening and the scene together. We dont have to talk much but just enjoy each other's companion. Sweet :))






















Note: Sorry to my dear readers, my hp can only take "this " quality of pictures :p Therefore the pictures are quite blur and dark :p Happy Evening !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment