Thursday, 31 May 2012

Clarity....

Everyday is a "struggling" but this is a sweet one because I get to go deeper into myself. The deeper I go, I have more awareness and I am able to catch myself faster and I have more clarity about MYSELF. 

I thought I had successfully realize my illusions during my CV3 but till yesterday I found out that the deeper I go  the more illusions I discover. All these while I set my own criteria for my partner. He has to treat me like a real princess, I must be the first priority , I have to be notified for all his small and huge issues and I must be the only one. In fact a real connection doesn't need to be clingy and tell even how much "shit" you have pooped :p A real connection is to hv full trust and share without worry your partner will judge you. I always worry by sharing too much I will be judged (even I share alot compare to others :p ) Trust is another big issue that I hope I could "real" learn about it. I know only by trusting myself fully then I can trust my friends and my partner. I feel insecure because I dun trust myself . Why shouldnt I trust myself when I know how wonderful I am .

Before I go into my next relationship I better have more clarity of myself so that I will love myself more before I love my partner. Only by loving ourselves more, we will be able to have sustainable relationship with our partner. I am thankful that I am given the chance to have more clarity and really know about myself. So much to learn and I am ready for it .....

Last , Today I feel fantastic  and definitely AWESOMEE and THE BEST !!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment