Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Rabbit at Sunsilk Academic Fantasia

Rabbit found out about Sunsilk Academic Fantasia Audition from Superadrianne Instagram and my eyes turned super huge immediately. I always very into singing contest because this is my number one passion. I am not really good in it but I enjoy singing so much. Immediately I took a bus went to office just to online to check for the registration method around 5pm last Saturday. Before that I was taking my sweet nap because I had a really tiring morning. Later on i started to practise the song that I gona performed. Sunday Morning was the audition and I even took a cab to Novena MRT station because I thought I was late :p Semangat betul me . I arrived around 9 plus then only I knew walk in audition started at 11am and the audition started at 1pm. I spent  my morning time worrying, nervous-ing and filling up form :p 

I always get extra nervous when come to singing. Then of course I didnt get into the competition and that moment I felt so miserable. I felt so weak that I wanted to cry. Reason is I guess I wanted to have the "recognition" & of course I know I did not perform really well . However even though I didnt been chosen I earned in my friendship. SK & Grace were there supporting me to give me power so that I wont be nervous While Pris, Cresta, Lee Nuang, Yen Swan, Eahui, Rano & etc were there WA - ing with me to give me full support. After my audition, Grace belanja me a really nice lunch at chinatown then SK belanja me beer early in the evening at Brewerkz Clark Quay. How sweet they are. Then I had fantastic home cook dinner at Pris & Kern's place. Pris cooked rice, tofu, vege and chicken soup. She is definitely a good wife in future and I already know that Kern is a wonderful husband. I spent my evening with them then I totally forgot about my "failure". I spent alot of free time with these two couples because I feel something really special in them ~~~ Love... The most powerful word  in the world. They might be not realising it but because of them I feel so warm and so loved. They do not have to love me extra but I already feel so loved when Im around them because they love their own partner so much. 

Today I learned not to see the black dots but think out of the box. I am not a failure because I know I wont give up on what I love and what I believe in. Life is always good and I have faith in myself. 
















0 comments:

Post a Comment