Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Time to think...



Ever since I work in SG, its hardly to see me blog at this hour because always busy. Today I have bit more time to blog because most of the time I am waiting for result and this place is windy but still hot to me. I started to feel dizzy not sure if im sleepy or just too dry. However this is definitely a great experience and glad to tell you all that I gona spend my next two weeks here. Yuhuuuuu 

Yay My lucky CuteRabbit's necklace. I think rabbit is the cutest animal in the world hehe

Ooops I suppose to collect this for LHH but till now I havent go to McD because I hardly eat McD. 

I went to Dama to collect items for Adrian then realised wah they provided food for customers. So geng oh!!!

Recently CR & Eahui is so into FT. I even celebrated her birthday through FT when Dickson surprised her with a birthday cake. Isnt Iphone 4 fantastic!!! 

We even FT before she headed to HSBC marathon.

I gona join Ultimate Star Search on 17th June but this time I gona enjoy myself and no pressure.

Ever since my stitch has a new gf, hes happier than before and they plan to travel overseas. Yuhuuu

"Xin La Mian" Everyone's favourite. Corliss said must take this pic then blog about it :p 

This morning I changed the MRT line at jurongEast then it ws so crowded. When i was out from the mrt , passengers tried to squeeze into the MRT then the girl behind me shouted to everyone to back off!!! Such a Red morning for them!!

My only food in plant (Dabao at Kranji MRT Station) which cost only $2.60. Guess what!! Theres no food in the plant. Well good time to lose weigh AGAIN!!!

I should bring socks tomorrow because my feet is freaking itchy hiding inside this small space. I am crying now T-T
I think I have been trying to avoid a certain topic recently because I think I am not really ready for it. Guess its a bad idea to escape so I guess I need time to really think and cool down. Maybe I lost confident due to what had happened and I doubt alot. Btw life is beautiful and I have to learn to appreciate and live my life to the fullest. Enjoy your day everyone and dun forget to smile to at least 5 person.

0 comments:

Post a Comment