Monday, 27 February 2012

Awesome Monday

Happy Monday Everyone!! CuteRabbit is back to blog :D Eh eh eh eh ... I wasnt lazy or "three minutes heat" in blogging.  I had an amazing weekend with wonderful people AGAIN!! wowowo think of it it was another 3M Moments. I learned whats joyful... its so different from surface happiness. wonderful is all I can say. I really love every single one of you. Lets see what had happened since this morning because rabbit wana say thank you ^.^
(1) Thanks to CuteRabbit whose always being so beautiful n sweet. Wout u my life wouldnt be so perfect :p
(2) Today I woke up by Sabrina's and Jun Jun's laughter. How wonderful a day can be when we start it with laughter.
(3) I watched cartoon with Brandon, Jun Jun & Yan and I felt so warm . Its been ages I watch tv program at home. I miss that feeling so much. Thanks to these wonderful friends.
(4) Thanks to my colleagues that willing to hear my sharing and complains as well :p Special thanks to Tay, Eilane, Yong, Tiong, Zaini, Lawrence and definitely Su ee .  NOTE ( I love all my colleagues even I dun mention ur name here coz the special thanks are for friends that I interact today :p )
(5) Thanks to Rano for chatting and whatsapping with me :p
(6) Thanks to my Nissan for behaving well so that I can drive you to work safely.
(7) Thanks to lulu for always asking how I am doing and I dun even have to talk much you already know how I am doing lately. You are just amazing
(8) Thanks to Joe san for always there for me no matter Im up and down. Miss u joe san

Thank you Thank you Thank you to everyone that always be there for me to cheer me up ... CuteRabbit is a Happy Rabbit today :D:D:D:D:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment