Saturday, 18 February 2012

Strung out

Happy Saturday Avioneeeeee !!!! Yuhuuu I wish I could skip today coz Sunday is coming soon !! Its just tomorrow. My Sundays always awesome coz not only its relaxing, quality but there's a you. Today I stayed in bed till 7am wah!! unbelievably late. Just wana spend more time with my blanket and bed hehe Surprisingly I wasn't late to work and the traffic was as smooth as the soya bean i drink everyday. As usual I have soya bean for my brekky. Nicey. Sound like Im in a good mood. Exactly!!! coz i had a very relaxing last evening. Had movies marathon. I watched Descendants & Safe House continuously. Not surprised that I falled asleep while watching Safe House. Descendants - I watched it w Soph & Rano . Guess what was in our mind  half way of the movie? " HOw long is the movie" "When it gona end" LOL. See ~~~ I almost falled asleep but didnt . from the way I sat u can tell how much i rate the movie :p Safe House is definitely better than Descendants tho I missed quite some parts :p Overall, I did have a good evening.
You know I do lots of thinking everyday. Not coz Im too free to think but I wana be true to myself. I know sometimes I dun share (immediately) how I feel coz I always assume that thats a small issue and after a while ill just forget about & of course Im worried that Ill be judged. In fact thats a wrong perspective . Why would I worry that Ill lost a friendship or relationship just because I being myself and share how I feel? Me thinking am I struggling coz I wana be a better me ? Definitely not!! Its a life process. This is how we grow. Till now theres still no alignment in some of my relationship (friendship, family and of course partnership) . Dun give up!! Just work hard together and Im sure theres always a way. We learn from each other every single day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment