Friday, 17 February 2012

WASSUPPP!!!

This is what I suppose to start my entry with : WASSUP AVIONEEEE !!! HOWS UR DAY!!! Say HIGHHHH and HIGHGGGGGG. Me always energetic early in the morning. 

But now this is how i gona  start my intro : hows day ?  brekky ? (no capital letter lagi) so soon my batt level drop. Actually its not about my physical energy level but its more to my personal thoughts. I took a step back coz I wana create more space probably to u or me. Ended up upset myself. dislike dislike dislike x x x x   Anyway Thanks to Wendy , owner of Lawa Lawa Boutique for allowing me and my team to photo shoot at her boutique. Heres are the "non-professional" photos from CuteRabbit personal Iphone lol

Where can you find this ? Very easy!! Lawa Lawa is located at Batu Besurat behind Happy Star building, beside Shikai Restaurant.
You know I have so many sweet poses in this outfit *shyshy* Ill upload more rabbit pics once they are ready.
Definitely couldnt miss out Eahui for all my photoshooting hehehe

Get to know ting from yong. Young is alwyas good. Isnt she sweet?

So what  you all waiting for ? Visit Lawa Lawa to fill up your wardrobe :D Have a nice day ahead ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment