Wednesday, 29 February 2012

CR Loves Blueee

Good Morning Avionee~~~ How was your last nite ? Mine was not bad and I did have a really great time with a good companion. Day was soso but failed 60% as I complained alot. Today Rabbit shouldnt complain as much and I have to be awared that everyday is a wonderful day and I should be thankful for it. Life is always beautiful but sometimes we ask for too much.
Guess what!!! CR got her new hp cover that shes been longing for sooo long. Isnt it cuteee... Me sososo happy and happy and of course happy again. Thanks to "Mr Fish" for this cute cover. Adorable!!! Yer.... I cant stop touching this little blueee thing...



CR better back to work now coz its almost 8am hehe... Past few weeks or months I could say, wasnt really that perfect  as theres alot of things that staying in my mind. I can really feel how upset I am as I started to lost my appetite. That is serious man. However Ill try to look at the beautiful side and learn how to love every single person around me and enjoy my every second moment. I think I neglect one thing. I always thought theres always time... lets escape a while.. tomorrow things will be alright. What if today is the last day ? What if theres no tomorrow? Will I live in a regret? Or will you live in regret ? Whats the thing that you wana do most today wout any hesitation? Whats the words that you  wana express? Who do you wana spend your time with at this moment? Whose mean the most to u at this moment ? what do you wana wait for ? Dont you wana pour out all your feeling?
Thats another homework to CR and to you all. Have a fantastic day everyone. CR love u all

1 comments:

~Pinkie~ said...

i got the pink one~~~ ^_^ angel is the name of the female stitch...

Post a Comment