Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Power Lunch

 I had a fantastic lunch w a group of friends who’s always willing to share their experience and lessons in life. What’s actually making a simple gathering the perfect one? Well it’s all about sharing. Sharing is one of the biggest “items” that we lack of in our daily life. We talk and gossip but we seldom “share”. Sharing is not just about what had happened among your friends, what’s the latest trend, what’s the latest news and everything the latest. It’s about deep talk. We share so we learn then we practice. That’s the process of learning. I know how important sharing is but I tend to escape from it recently. That’s a bad sign coz it will lead to failure in most of our life aspects.
Today’s lunch brings me a really huge awareness. NEVER STOP SHARING. How can I stop it just because I dun get an expected outcome? We could never stop talking so why stop sharing? I thought I have enough courage to face my life challenges but why fear to share?  Sharing is not a shameful thing. It’s to let others to know more about yourself so that they can grow with you. I should take a deep breath then be brave of the choices I made. No fear Just courage.

BE BRAVE AND BE YOURSELF
Rabbit is always here to support you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment