Monday, 13 February 2012

Unbelievable Date with Dato' Siti Nurhaliza

I never thought I would have the chance to see Siti Nurhaliza in person & I had that golden opportunity on Last Sunday. That was really AWESOME. I was so nervous and really really cant wait to see her in person. I like her since I was in F4 I guess. She is definitely one of  the sweet, hot, beautiful, passionate lady I ever met.
As usual I woke up early on Sunday due to my body alarm. I dressed up coz wana take pic w Siti *shyshy*

Before I headed to  Paloma, The mall, I had brunch at Thien Thien , Gadong. Everyone loves thien thien chicken rice I suppose.After a filling lunch I walked to the mall and it was hot. So worried my make up will melt:p  Im sure most of us know about Siti Nurhaliza's cosmetic - SimplySiti.  If you wana know more about her products do feel free to visit Paloma at the mall. Dato Siti Nurhaliza's arrival was to launch her new product - Dermagic . Well to know more about Dermagic, please come Paloma and buy one home :D


Paloma has all these beautiful ladies with sweet smile and warm services.
Always see Edgar in all events. Hes the most popular Emcee in town. hehehe
Crowds were waiting for Siti patiently and so do rabbit :D She definitely worth the wait. FYI i had diarrhea but tahaning coz didnt wana miss the chance to see Siti hehehe
Whole family Siti's fans :D

This pink princess has huge eyes and shes CUTEEE

Fans been given chance to ask question and she was really nervous :p Actually I wanted to ask Qs but just too shy



Ok !! This is the moment Ive been waiting for TEN years? i suppose :p Sayang dun hv much chance to talk to her or let her sign on my phone or anything :p
Here's the Paloma sexy with hot Dato Siti Nurhaliza

Last but not least! Rabbit thanks RA thousand thousand times :p RA also one of Siti's fans :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment