Wednesday, 15 February 2012

"Walking" Rabbit

Rabbit is awake now !!!!! Ive been like zombie for the past two days. I think Im getting older and older. Just two nights wout proper resting then not only me low batt but battery "chu you". Thats really terrible. I bet Ill have more restless nights in future. Better grab every single opportunity to rest LOL. Hows everyone Valentine ? Mine was not bad except tiring. I almost falled asleep when I was driving back home by highway. So sick of driving all the time. So anyone wana be my driver please drop a message or contact me via Whatsapp coz Im a frequent user :p After 11 years, finally I dun "officially" celebrate Valentine. Is that a good news? Well its not a bad news. I got few presents from sweet colleagues. Guess what !! I received a small present when I just reached office and my first expression what WTF!!!! no name lagi. I was freaked out. o ya for your info, I get freaked out when I received gift from someone I dun like or duno (unless u gave a really good reason). Its a lipstick. I tot there might be poison :p kinda ignored it till my HRM be tahan then asked if i like my gift then only i felt released :p Apart from that  thanks to friends who blessed me too :)) 
For duno what reason, rabbit kinda "low" mood these few days. Maybe battery always not full ? hehehe Im very sure today Ill be fully charged. Ive been napping since 6pm though it wasnt a good one . Maybe thats not my proper sleeping time. But after this rabbit will be back to her cuterabbitland :p 
So good night everyone . HOpe you all have a lovely and pleasant sleep. Stay happy and everyday is your best day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment