Wednesday, 22 February 2012

A Run away from work

Guess what!! CuteRabbit cabut so fast from work today (as in Tuesday :p) . Now I feel guilty but really wana stay away for just an evening to have my own time. Been busy for work (I think few days only) & that tiring me. Honestly working is important but still own time means more. I had a really tiring and full day - emotionally and physically. As usual, I chose to keep distance from the root of  problems . Hopefully that I could have a peace of mind and think properly. Im not sure if thats a good idea but at least I feel comfortable and that can really provide me a space to think .

Its been sometimes I have a proper meal at Fluer De Lys , kiulap Brunei Darussalam. The food is not bad but oh well u know... Only today I knew that yong likes food at Fluer De Lys. He was so excited when we just reached but he wasnt satisfied with the food. It could be better :p






I didnt manage to get the name for each food coz I was so tired and I cant really think well. My mind was " i wana go home now!! I wana go home now !! " I really such a lazy rabbit and get tired so easily. hehehe  I slept immediately right after i reached my warm small room. Thats why Im awake now blogging . I used to blog in the morning but I have no time now :( Tried to sleep back but I cant :( Please share bedtime story with CuteRabbit hehhehe. Im sure u all must be having a good sleep now. Sleep tight and sweet dream. Please proceed to CuteRabbitLand gate 5 (this sound familiar. Someone did tell me LOL).

0 comments:

Post a Comment