Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine 2012

Happy Valentine to all friends who celebrate :)) I bet u all must have spent alot on this day hehe. Rabbit is not celebrating this year. First I dun hv a valentine. Second I needa work tonite. Again !!! Oh well good tho at least I have companion. Why I sound so desperate lol. me not . Kinda enjoy this year valentine tho coz I got a surprise lipstick from my lovely colleague. At first I thought from secret admirer which freaked me out then only she told me it was her. lol . Guess what!! Times Hotel has a cool function room with dining table and karaoke. I gona spend my valentine here again.

FYI the food is really delicious. Anyone can suggest a better word than delicious/delicate ? so sien always use these two words. so hard to convince reader how yummy the food is hahahahha

A good news - Rabbit baby plant is growing teehee. so pleased when i saw it. Be good my dear :))

Today I realise that not only i use rear view mirror to check on my make up, I do this everyday. Oh Gosh!! Thats dangerous. Somemore took pic lagi :p Anyway Enjoy your night everyone. Valentine is not about everything. Its just a celebration. Its ok if your partner dun do what you expect. To me surprises do not depend on how much your partner does, its actually proportional to your expectation. It doesnt mean that no expectation . Of course you do especially when you love someone. Actually I dun really agree with no expectation with someone u hv feeling with. How to have no expectation. If i have no expectation it means I have no feeling on u. Right ? Its ok to have expectation but not too much. We need balance in our relationship. It will never be perfect. Relationship will never start if we have too much consideration & definitely wont work if we are not willing  to " talk" when dating & absolutely fail if theres no commitment. This is a long process. It wont stop at the "chasing" or "dating" or "marrying' stage. We have our whole life for "The One". Never rush and be steady. Choose someone that could match your heart . Best day to everyone of u :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment