Thursday, 16 February 2012

A Thousand Years

One step closer when we are brave. A step further when we afraid to fall. Again rabbit think alot when listening to this song. Its not about the cheesy part of the lyrics or movies. Just a quote that make me thing.  I always "assume" that I'm brave in most aspect in my life. I dare to love & I'm willing to face all the obstacles as long as thats my choices. However recently (not really recently:p its been quite sometimes), I realized my so call "courage" is so short that it lasts for few years or even shorter. I claim that I am always ready to encounter all obstacles but in fact me a coward. I have so much fears. My decision proves how afraid I am to fall. I always willing to take my very first step but then I disappointing myself. Give a thought of it, we were so brave back then especially when we were still in high school but when we get older, we think more, we set rules and regulations or we build our wall to protect ourselves any possible weapons. Isn't that funny ? We should be stronger and braver when we grow older but its the other way round. We definitely need to do more thinking . Gambateh to all my friends :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment