Thursday, 23 February 2012

Happy National Day to all Bruneian :)










Today is public holiday coz theres an important celebration in the country - National Day :D A huge event that 7700 were involved in the event. You can see 7 thousands plus people marching towards the field. Great job to all of u coz i know its not easy for all the rehearsal and definitely not easy under the hot sun. Im thankful that I had been given the opportunity to be in the VIP area to enjoy the whole event (sound bit funny coz I should be sleeping at home :p) Actually its really a tiring day as I woke up around 5am then rush to my photo shooting for CuteRabbitLand Of course. Ill definitely post all the pics once they have been edited hehehe.

I know I gona have a great weekend again!! Rabbit gona on leave start tomorrow . yuhuu !! well half yuhuu coz i took unpaid leave but more yuhuu coz its another awesome weekend. I have been longing for this weekend. My performance and energy were really down these few days . I can tell u I was really lost and I had so much fear and doubts.  Whats going on with me ? Well just then I had a huge awareness ..... I forgot to focus on myself. I forgot about my passion. I forgot about my vision and I forgot about self love. I've been thinking about things that I believe and thing that I think I'm right. Is that really important if Im right ? No it is not at all. Its all about happiness. I have the choice to be happy. why should I choose to doubt and dear. I wasnt happy at all. I've been crying whole night long yesterday coz of myself. Its not anyone that upset me. Its me myself. I should make my own choices and Im the decision maker. Tough homework for sure. But I know I can make it :)

Good night everyone and hope you all have a great day. Enjoy your work tomorrow.








0 comments:

Post a Comment