Monday, 13 February 2012

Empire Cupcake Hightea

Looking for a quiet  and nice ambiance high tea place. Empire Lobby definitely your ideal place. I had my cupcake high tea there last Sunday and I love it!! I didnt eat much coz really really full. but I do like it

When I first reached, my eyes turn bigger coz everything is so colourful





aiyerr I really hate this!! This is like one of my fave pic and its terbalik again!!! Why!!!



My first round of cupcakes. Well the only round actually. They are really so lovely but sayang I couldnt finish them all.

Say NO to cream coz I duno how to appreciate them. Tried but failed. So messy my plate. Hope my date wont run away coz of this :p

Im not a liverpool fans but my pleasure to have a pic with Didi Hamann. Ok!! This will be the last entry I post terbalik pic. geram me
After high tea I went home for a good rest then around 8plus here I am again for the football match at Hassanal Bolkiah National Stadium Berakas. I parked lagi far (next to Orchid Garden. Few weeks ago I parked Orchid :p)

I was late for the match but not really that late. It was a match in between Brunei DPMM FC and Tampines Rovers FC. DPMM was leading when I just reached. So much crowds compared to previous match. I kinda enjoyed the match even tho Im not a football lover. Why I enjoyed coz unconsciously me screamed and shouted for DPMM LOL

Unfortunately it rained. Everyone has their own ideas in covering themselves.



Lucky me got raincoat heheheh

It was a nice match but sayang the score was 2-2 . Guess what !! I just got the invitation card for covered seat for the S.league and also a VIP Car pass. I better ask my boss if I could reserve that for myself :p Wish me luck yuhuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment