Monday, 6 February 2012

Vegeterian Food at Kaizen, WaterFront

Such a lovely nice view from Kaizen, Waterfront, Brunei Darussalam. I was so thankful that my mom and two siblings  visited me all the way from Sibu by bus (which took them 7 hours from sibu to miri then 2 hours to brunei) Such a tiring trip for them. Only family could give us unconditional love. Blessed me. My family loves Japanese cuisine alot so I decided to bring them to Kaizen.
We never look alike coz Im far more good looking LOL
Sakai bro looking at menu and try to order as much as he can
Sis always a Japanese food lover especially vegeterian bento. Even theres no veg. bento in Kaizen, she was still impressed by other dishes.
VEGETERIAN TEMAKI. Me not Temaki fan but my sis ISSSS
I ordered KAIZEN MOCHA SUNDAE coz I never tried but unfortunately we dun favor this desserts. Probably we were too full or we just cant get used to mocha.
HORENZO GOMADARE SAUCE
This is definitely the best dish I have in KAIZEN.  The horenzo is fresh and taste "so green" and perfectly mix with the source that I duno :p
POTATO SARADA - Again this is my lovely sis fave. Ok Ok for me :p
AGEDASHI TOFU
OK!! This is a must taste dish for sure - RICE!! My favourite since I know how to "Eat"!!
NABEYAKI UDON - A special request as my family eat vege only hehe.
VEGETERIAN SET - Amazing set isnt it ? Never know theres this set in KAIZEN

Am Am Am Time!!!!
ICE CREAM TEMPURA

They are definitely my life long friends and companion. My best present from my parents.
Still it was a great dinner tho big rabbit wasnt in a mood :p
We promise we will hold each others hands till the world end. Nothing can bring us apart :)
Perfect to have a walk at waterfront after a heavy dinner
Suppose to bring my family to airport mall but deco at NBT caught our attention so decided to take pic here.
A quick but meaningful meet up with my siblings ( ok ok for my mom :p) Still Im so grateful to my family to pay me a visit. Ill definitely see my siblings soon :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment