Saturday, 11 February 2012

Thanis's Kitchen

Today I gona Introduce you Chef Thanis. A close buddy of mine that can really cook. Im sure ladies will love him alot coz you dun have to worry what to cook. Lets see what "ga chang"he has. Before that Thanis' house has really nice view. So peaceful.
This is the main character of the day - BBQ Grill
Bauan kesun - Thanis was sleeping when I asked him what is this. So please forgive me if I got the name wrong :p
This is PAELLA, a Spanish rice dish. My first time tasted Spanish dish. Interesting method in cooking rice (my fave)
You can mix with any ingredients that you wan.
Kitty with hes lovely boyfriend and gorgeous sister.
Honestly I dun wana post this pic as I dun make up but must post Jayden's pic :p
Retarded smile of me.
FYI lily always the first in all our function. Never late. I like her :D
This pic not suppose to be here. Should be at first but Im lazy to move it to top
nyonya laksa flavor . Hope I get it right.
A classic picture of Lily.
Shell pasta
Seafood mariana
Thinking where to bring me for lunch or dinner? Duno what rabbit like most? I love homecook vege with rice hehehe
Jayden suppose to take pic w his car but my phone sucks
Sweet daooooooo
Grill prawn
Theres more dishes that Thanis prepare but I m facing some difficulties in explaining them so better dun post :p Conclusion: I had a wonderful dinner at Thanis place. He really can cook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment