Friday, 3 February 2012

Reuse and Recycle and Relove our World

My family especially my sister is very active in recycling. Both my sister and brother help out in one of the recycling point in my hometown, Sibu everyweek. My sister has successfully create awareness in recycling not only in her company but the entire "Simpang".  Isnt it awesome to show our love to our mother earth ? Im sure every one of us know how important 3R is  to our environment. Thanks to my sweet sister, Ea hui that I have a chance to join this environment group ( Ill talk about this group in more details next time :p as Im not really very clear and I think I could share even better after I join the first event).
Our first event is year 2012 is to collect empty plastic bottles . So what we can do now is to keep our plastic bottles instead of throw it away. If you dun like to keep it in your house u may contact rabbit 8248680 then I could collect from you or group them then join our event which will be held somewhere in April.
FYI, bottled water is the fastest growing beverage industry in the world. Can you imagine how many resouces we have wasted? Can  you imagine how many bottles been used but not been recycled? Isnt it a disaster?
Whast the benefits of recyling plastic bottles?
(1)Energy conservatioin
(2)Reduced green house emmissions
(3)save landfill space
(4)You will Be rabbit good friends :D

How to recycle plastic bottles?
(1) Rinse out the bottles. Fill it with water, swill that around and then empty. Repeat twice.
(2) Remove the caps . Caps and glued labels can`t be recycled, so just throw them out.
(3) keep the bottles in a big box or any container
(4) Contact recycling company or rabbit hehehe

So what you waiting for ? Hurry up and keep all your  used plastic bottles. Dun throw them but recycle them. Im sure we could work hard together to save our mother earth. Muakzz u all

2 comments:

Steve said...

Thanks for sharing with me such a nice information,i really like this blog so much because it gives me lot's of knowledge.

Reusable Containers
Feed in Tariff Program

CuteRabbit Land said...

Steve, Thanks for reading :)

Post a Comment