Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Majlis Ramah Mesra Perayan Tahun Baru Cina 2012 (My title sound so serious LOL)

 Rabbit Visiting ICC with  beautiful & handsome colleagues. I spent my half day there having brunch with group of suited up gentlemen hehehe. Everything is well prepared to welcome His Majesty The  Sultan.



My Boss has been waiting for this !!! Grinned while looking at this "best position"

I only know boss and Gavin :p Sorry

Ok why this is "terbalik"?!! I DUNO AAAAA the original pic is normal but come to here its upside down. how ah 


Ish!!Another "abnormal " pic !!! someone please tell me why!!!

Elaine & Me thought we will definitely be so lonely on this Table 5 coz just two of us. Well its not more till Vincent came. haha He is really funny and you can tell he "loves" Brunei LOL.                       

 Colourful & Cute performances could be found here at ICC this morning showing their best performance.





 Last but not least self group pic again hahahhaha 


0 comments:

Post a Comment