Sunday, 12 February 2012

Rabbit Love Sunday

Its Sunday again :D Its time for rabbit to recharge herself for a better week. Well actually I recharge myself on Saturday night ever since I started to work. My colleagues were surprised that I have no activities on Saturday but always make my time occupy on weekdays. Guess thats how a week goes right. Hows my week so far? Let me think... Not bad though. Been trying to spend more time on my own & do things that I like.
Work is getting busier and busier and I have more responsibility. I think its a good start at least I am given a chance to learn more. Pity my team mates that needa bear with this newbies whose not experience enough to make decision :p I like my working environment coz everyone is trying hard to help the company and of course colleagues. Everyone is so helpful and of course funny :p I think I spend most of the time laughing in my office :p thats a good sign hahahaha
I have so many upcoming "projects" for my CuteRabbitLand which make me so excited and I do hope I could make my blog more interesting so that Ill have more readers :) Blogging not only kill my time but its also show my passion to life (Every single moment in my life). Of course sometimes I cant really be so "honest" here :p some feeling is just so hard and shy to express here  :p
Its not an easy job to stay away from "relationship" but rabbit glad that shes willing to take the first step to give herself more time to think. A good week so far. Its definitely a good year or month for me to think about my "request" for a life long companion / soulmate. The hardest job ever. coz once u think you search it, its never easy to maintain coz just a small "neglect" you will kill your relationship. One of my colleague was teasing me about my age coz my market value drops with my age. If i still dun hv a bf or husband, ill definitely face huge problem in future. I used to be so worry about this issue. but after so many incidents, i rather be single for a "peaceful" life :p not saying dating is " noisy" but far more noiser :p I admit Im sucks in relationship. I do not wana into relationship just because Im old enough or get married just coz its time. I wouldnt mind to wait for my "last".
I used to think that Im not good enough and how I can improve myself so that I could have long lasting friendship. Guess I do not have that much problem. Me still lovely sweet and beautiful cuterabbit. Just be myself and be nice and thats enough.
Guess what i never spend so much time in my room compare to before. Used to spend time waiting others to date me out and always thinking how to use my time with someone I like. Thing abit different now, I like to stay in my room watching movie (maybe but always fall asleep). Guess thats what I say time for myself.
Rabbit starts to plant but sayang my baby seed still sleeping hahaha. I needa talk to her more so that she can grow faster. Cant wait me
Me thinking to start online business or even part time (possible) coz needa save up more lol. So please suggest me of what I can do hehe. still in "thinking" mode.
Its been almost a week rabbit dun contact with big rabbit coz she was so fierce that she freaked me out wuwuwuuwuw let her cool down first. Me a lousy daughter. hehehe sometimes come to think of it me lousy in so many aspects. Wait Wait no no negative.. positive.. more energy hehehe.
So everyone!!! Rabbit wish you all a wonderful and sweet Sunday. Do not just let your time pass like that. Use it wisely and happily. Do not hide your true feeling. Express the true you and share yourself with ppl surround u. Cheers~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment