Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Truthful to oneself

Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be. Why is it important to think? I could have just passed by everyday without thinking and thinking. I think alot. Not that I wan to but things that happen around require lots of thinking. Today I realize that no matter how hard I persuade myself or no matter how much times I give to myself, there's some behaviors that I really can't tolerate. I have decided to back off . You know I feel so unwanted sometimes and I must get rid of this thought immediately. It is a challenging moment for sure.
My energy been affected so badly whenever I think about it. That's why I need a distance . It's not any parties fault when it comes to a problem. It's just that everyone has different direction and way to react. I thought through talking & sharing , things will turn better ( is that call expectation? ) but everything back to square one again. 
I think the most fundamental part to build up a relationship is being truthful of yourself . Uncertainty definitely kill everything. It kills me already.
By the way, happiness is a choice, not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment