Friday, 10 February 2012

Rabbit New Baby - Morning Glory

Yuhuuu Rabbit has new hobby - Planting~~~ Oh well dun judge me on this. Me plant not coz Im too free but I  never success in planting. Gona challenge myself hehehe. Is ok if i fail at least I put effort hehehe. Thanks RA for keeping me company to SupaSave mata mata to search for the flower seed. Actually I tried to plant with this packed seed before. Unfortunately failed :p

After few minutes of searching, finally I found this plant seed corner :D

Everything you need for planting is here :D




Of course you can get soil anyway but newbies like me better get packed one to make life easier.


Guess this is good soil hehehe

Theres even pots :D

I chose this coz this is the only choices I have :p

I love grocery shopping coz i think its sweet *shyshy*

I prepared a small corner for my baby plant (my toilet actually)
So these are the tools to "Deliver" my new baby

My baby seed... ok why its terbalik again!!!!

Best place I hv for my new plant in my room

Yuhuuu rabbit getting excited



The very first start. I planted 4 seeds hehe *finger cross*
A new life begins from here.
Yuhuu baby seed new house


Apart from watering her , what I can do is talk to her to show my TLC heheheh.
                                   Wish me luck in bringing a new life to my family :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment