Monday, 27 February 2012

Rabbit tiny little vision

Its never easy to start a relationship and definitely to maintain it and of course to end it. Never an EASY in it. Sometimes Rabbit starts to question herself why is all this so hard. Why human being make thing difficult and complicated. Cant we be joyful everyday ? Just last Thursday I realised thats coz we are not focusing on ourself. We always focus on others and yet blame others for bringing sadness to us. Life will definitely be easier and simple if we CHOOSE to be happy. This is for sure a tough learning progress. However you will have a good ending if you found a partner whose willing to grow with you and never give up on you. Guess what !! Rabbit also has her own vision of life. hehe . kinda shy to share but I learned courage since last Thursday. So I decided to write about it. I always think vision must be something really big and meaningful tts why I always feel shy to share mine.

*Sorry to interrupt* I stopped the first paragraph around 530pm after 3 hours when i wana continue I hesitate. lol nxt time I should have finish my post "sekaligus" . Anyway I still can continue but just not so in the mood :p

Ok lets continue whats CR vision.

I think most of my time, Ive been seeking for a soul mate/life long companion whom I can share my life and dream with. I hope this special person will appear in my life then we can build our home together with love . Every morning, we will have a quick talk on bed  just like my parents. We can have breakfast together but sometimes we spend brekky time with own colleagues. However a good bye kiss and hug is a must before we go for work.Dinner time not necessary to be together coz we should spend more time with our own friends. But he must read CR bed time story :p before she sleeps. Imagine CR blogging while her partner is doing his work too *sweet* Sunday is definitely a must to spend time together for better bonding. Umm maybe can go for a walk, watch movie at home or read book or even journal together or diad :D Sometimes we will join volunteer activities together ^.^ Of course I hope we could go courses together at least once a year. Isnt it a lovely and perfect life.

To me partner is not only a companion but he is also someone that could empower you, support you, cherish you and lift you up. Hes attendance is to grow old physically and spiritually with you. However this seems like a task to CR. Take time :p

Btw for interested applicants please do feel free to submit your CV and also your bank book LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment