Friday, 17 February 2012

Sweet Drug

Rabbit gona write sth "a bit" cheesy. Reason coz Im bored and Im listening to Boyce Avenue ~Because of you . Its easy for rabbit to fall in love but of course not to everyone . Normally happen every few years :p lol sound like so not committed. Guess what rabbit feels and acts when she has special feeling on someone.
(1)When I started to have feeling on someone, I seldom say No to all hes invitation. Cakap saja I terus qiong. Btw to other guys, dun get offended if i say No :p Sometimes rabbit just tire :p
(2)I replied hes message definitely quick. Even when I shower, Ill still bring my hp in so that I wont miss hes messages.
(3) When I receive a phone call from him, my heart beats faster *shyshy*
(4) I like to stare at him hopefully he will smile at me. That smile definitely could melt my heart
(5) Im quite a talkative gal but If I like you I dun mind dun talk for long time as long as your beside me
(6) I never get bored with him beside me. That feeling is absolutely warm.
(7) Hes definitely in my mind before I sleep and when Im awake.
(8) I even can stare at my screen to see if he gona watsapp me . sound like a stalker. ya I stalk alot btw :p I can even browse thro all hes pictures in fb for more than 3 times ( its alot eh imagine we uploaded so much pictures in fb)

Well theres more sign of course but me lazy to thik of it but lastly Ill definitely say "Up to you" alot. You know I can make huge decision just coz of that strong feeling. Well dun judge me on that. Im not impulsive or love make me blind but Im willing to fight for my feeling and what I believe in . I always believe that I could make thing right and Ill try my 100% to fight for it ( not really that aggresive la :p) Coz I dont wish to have " regret" in my life.

Have a wonderful evening everyone :))

1 comments:

Johnny - Paws said...

Miaw... now i can comment... Finally.....

What i was saying was:

So sweet... i know you're always sweet... but that makes you so vulnerable to alot of assholes in this world.. you better becareful darling....

Please do take care...

Post a Comment