Monday, 20 February 2012

P comes before M

Sundays in Brunei are never boring!!As usual Rabbit has fantastic Sunday. Its always the perfect day for me to spend quality time with my friends. Even a simple brekky and a short walk at the mall could bring two of u closer. Of course you have to do it consistently. 
  Rabbit will not forget her "self taken" picture everytime she goes out.

Brandon & Rabbit had a quick brekky at Country Patch (Times SQuare)

Ok. Lets not talk about the menu. Do u notice rabbit's right arm ? Red doootss!!! Arghh!! Alergic  time T_T

Set Meal A

I like how they present the menu.

In case your kids are not filling from the food, you may buy some junk food :p

This is definitely a good place for parents to bring their kids for brekky.


After brekky, brandon wanted to have a DQ hotdog. Its so nice to be young.


Actually I wanted to have the hotdog but I really dun wana be fat rabbit.



Rabbit had a relaxing afternoon at home then had movie at Empire Cinema.

This view was from VIP seat. Spacious of course coz it costs B$ 20!!!!!



I rated my last Sunday 8/10 till this morning it became 2/10. I had a bad sleep and definitely bad dream. I cant remember what did I dream but when I woke up my energy level was so low that I wana cry so much. So many things appear in my mind. I started to doubt about myself especially my choices. Can you imagine how bad my dream was? But after awhile I managed to switch my energy to 10 then me happy rabbit again. Sometimes its not about the problems that we are facing but its how we face it. Everyone has their own problems and its not always THAT bad. We are consider really lucky compare to those unfortunate. I might have some doubts about myself but as long as Im willing to change then Im sure everything will be just fine. Hows your day ? Hope its as good as CuteRabbit's day :)) Good nite everyone. Have a pleasant sleep!

0 comments:

Post a Comment