Thursday, 1 March 2012

Rabbit New Singing Partner

Happy Thursday Aivoneee....Hows day been so far ? Rabbit has a really tiring day coz had meeting at KB and nearly falled asleep :p Last nite was a great night for CR as she had a chance to know a new singing partner, Din. His voice is like a magnet that can really catch your attention. Nice one !!!

This Universal Thingy looks definitely familiar if your a regular customer of BarelyThere

I look very ugly in this pic but what to do thats the only pose I could think of

I look extremely desperate . Macam no kiss for 10 years lol

I love Homer :D 

CR was glad for given the chance to sing for a small group of lovely friends. Hope I didn't hurt their ears. Anyway I am glad that everyone had a wonderful night :) Oh ya CR is happy that she is able to join a wedding singing band as she always hope she could be in a band *shyshy* Do hope this is a great chance for me to improve my singing skill ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment