Thursday, 12 January 2012

Amali's Cafeteria


Ever Since I started working, everyday Im "dating" with the traffic jam from Mata Mata to Jerudong. So I decided to have early dinner right after work with friends to avoid jam. We decided to dine at Amali's Caffeteria which is located at Center Point and its next to Kitara Japanese Restaurant.

Amali's Cafe is quite mini so better make sure wheres the location  so that u wont miss it.




Jayden ordered a tea pot of Jasmine Tea . I should have tasted it.
As usual, Ridwan's fave - Capuccino - How does Capuccino actually taste? No idea!!


Eahui's Order - Angel's Hair With Mushroom and Garlic (Pasta)
I tasted a little bit but cant really comment coz not a pasta person


Jayden's Order (after 15 mins deciding) - Pappardelle in White Seafood Sauce
Not bad Compare to Angel's hair  :p

Rabbit's order - Orange, Onion, pineapple ring, cucumber tuna and duno what. made up the name coz didnt note down the title LOL
The Onion is too big slice that I nearly choked myself. 


My Banana, Apple and lemon Delight (Smoothies)

Compliment dish - Vegeterian Sandwich

Time to Enjoy My food



Lastly Desserts Time!! All desserts been prepared and you can see them from the fridge. These are the three availables desserts for the day.

Rich Chocolate Mousse


Panna Cotta with Fruit Berry


 Tiramisu




Eahui u always look good to me ;))


Had a great time with Jayden, Eahui, Winnie, Thanis and Ridwan . Ridwan always not in the pic coz he is taking photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment