Monday, 16 January 2012

Rabbit at Care & Action For Strays

I woke up late on Last Sunday due to party on Saturday Night. However my day was filled up. I visited some stray dogs in Menglait and I was really upset with our society. Why theres so many stray dogs all around the world especially in Asia? They are all once your pets but now live like strays. They dun have shelter and food to eat. At the sametime I feel shameful that I never help or feed any of these stray dogs. I once had a dog , Dolly. I miss him even he had left us for almost 7 years. Reason I dun keep dog anymore coz I personally could not bear with the fact that someone you love is leaving you. Well I know that definitely will happen but to avoid the sadness I rather dun keep dog.
Im glad that theres this group of volunteers whose being so helpful in these abandoned animals especially dogs. This group of people aim to improve the lives of the strays in Brunei and educate the public the importance of spaying/neutreing to control pet population , against animal abuse , killing, poisoning and pets' ownership responsibility.

Arent these puppies adorable and innocent? If you like them please adopt them and give them a proper home so that they will be loved.


Thanks to "Care & Actions For Strays" . Without them all these stray dogs wont have huge tranformation.


Im so impressed by Winnie whose being volunteer for the " Care & Action For Strays". Such a kind girl.

Met with two wonderful ladies who love dogs alot. Mary (Left side) always gets ready with dog food in her car so that she can feed stray dogs anytime and everywhere. I should learn from her.




We could really make a huge change to all the stray animals. Be responsible of your own pets and treat them like your own family. Do not abuse stray animals . If you afraid that they will attack you just leave them alone but never ever abuse and hurt them. They are life . For more info u may viist care.actionsforstrays@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment