Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Weight Increment

Why do I have all this facial expression EARLY in the morning ? !!!  This is because a cruel news came to me when I.....



I am CRYING OUT LOUD !!! I reach 50kg after few years T_T This is like the worst news to me . I could feel my heart tearing and i could hear the broken pieces . Since 2011 July My weight increase from 47kg to 48.4kg to 49.7kg then now 50.2kg. To some gals i might sound exaggrate coz u might think come on u still look great ..stop thinking too much. but u duno how huge my mood swings coz of this.

I decided to bring my "cute" but "cruel" weigh scale with me so that I could monitor my weigh LOL.
Im sure theres plenty of gals whose facing same problem . Maybe ur range is 45-50kg or 50kg - 60kg or 60-70kg or even more. Im sure thousands of gals thinking hard to get the best body shape till depression.
Tho I am worry but GIRLS Im sure its not hard at all to diet while stay healthy. First expression always scary coz we are shocked and doubted about ourself . Do not worry coz as long as we maintain a healthy mindset and willing to take good care of our body we will definitely have both figure and health.
lll start my diet today and lets see hows the effect in a month time.
Have a nice day everyone :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment