Thursday, 12 January 2012

Rabbit Loves Pink

I love Pink since I was 19 yr old then started to love Red when I was 20.  Pink makes me happy and secure. Whenever Im upset Pink can cheer me up.

My fave Hello Kitty Sticker. So cute that I cant sleep coz too happy. Well bit exaggerated!

Eahui and I both like Hello Kitty.

Of course I love Hello Kitty but just because I love Pink.

My HK Hp bag. A gift from Korea by Ea hui.

My Coin Bags.

My Hello Kitty Key Chains. Cute as always.
My bitch (Siew Chin) got this notepad from korea coz she thinks im childish.

Lonely woman like me need pink Hello Kitty speaker for companion sometimes
My huge hello kitty table lamp but rosak :/
From Huge to a Really small lamp. Surpringly longer life

My hello kitty big head home wear

Conclusion... I love PINK PINK PINK but nowadays I seldom award myself w pink stuff maybe coz im getting older. * Sniff sniff *

0 comments:

Post a Comment