Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Whats your Emotion Response!!!

This Morning when I was driving I realised that each one of us has different emotion response or reaction in just a day or even in a minute. Then I started to think MY response when I face different scenarios. Lets see what does a rabbit react when all these happen.


Excitement
I get excited by just a simple txt in a morning. Of course not from everyone. It depends how "heavy" you are (in my heart LOL)

Happiness
A sweet or simple chitchat with my gfs ; A Thank you from friend ; Nice weather can bring me happiness in a day. I normally try to hold on the moment as long as possible so that happy surrounds me most of the time.

Confusion
I get confused easily even after I made up my mind. What If I take A ? B is nice tho ? NONO C is the best ? Then you will see my confused face. of course that wont last long coz it unhealthy. What I do normally is to be grateful with what I have then my confusion will be byebye

Fear
I went to ToastMaster last nite and I was so nervous. Probably coz I was new and had no idea what I should do . Started to get panic when I was called to deliver short speech. I really gave a SHORT speech which last for only 40 secs. It was a really great experience coz im sure by practising more my fear of public speaking could be overcomed then Ill hv more confident.

Gratidue
I receive my moms call every morning and tts the moment Im so thankful that my family members are healthy and happy. Nothing worth more than our family member and also our health. Sometimes I complain about my day but deep in heart Im grateful that Im still alive enjoying all the special moments with everyone.

Panic
This happen always to me but I feel extra strong when someone's (important to me) face turn REAL black. I cant really handle that reaction. Panic like ants on frying pan. Duno what to do !! Then ull see this rabbit hopping for help!!

Manja - ness
This happen when Im with someone I really like. Im sure this happen to all living including pets :p Feel so good to be manja coz could get heaps of sayang. Wah now i miss my bed coz manja ness normally happen in bed LOL

We human are really special . We feel and we care. We have emotions. We need love and we give. Therefore be awared with how we show up. A simple action from us might ruin someone's day. So Be nice, Be authentic and Be You !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment