Tuesday, 3 January 2012

We Bought A Zoo

My First Movie of Year 2012 - We bought A Zoo

A 8/10 Movie and its definitely a must watch movie. I personally like movies with  positive values where we could share w our friends and family.

Photo courtesy of google image
Likeable personality of Benjamin. I learned heaps lessons from him. He treats animal with respect and love. Its really upset thinking of how animals been treated badly by human without any sympathy.We eat them, we tear their skin, we cage them and we treat them like toys. Talk about this, i better release my three tortoises tonite. Must Must Must !!!

Image Courtesy of Starpule.com
Relationship in between human could be so complicated and yet simple. It depends how we handle it . Look at how Benjamin and Dylan messed up their relationship and the effort they put to fix it. It made me think of my relationship with my family and of course my friends. Its ok that we have disagreement and arguments with people but make sure we willing to listen and talk to them. Problems is as easy to solve as ABC as long as we willing to open up and show the most sincere part of us.  

Image Courtesy of Starpule.com
Imagine you  lost the most important and loved one in your life. How can you actually survive with the fact? I ever imagine how i response and react if that happened to me but "chouu chou chouu" touch wood. Benjamin did a good job at the last scene of the movie where I shed tears. Everytime when i ended a relationship I cried like a river . Why this happened?Thats coz I never learn to let go. Never learn to grow up. In fact I should learn to move on and be strong . People come and go but it doesnt mean we have to forget our past. Learn from it and grow with it.
I wouldnt mind to watch this movie again as its really an interesting movie which based on a true story. Hope you all enjoy this movie like I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment