Saturday, 7 January 2012

Dine In Deals Restaurant at Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam

Deals - A good Restaurant with Good Food , Good Ambience and Prompt Service. Dined in last night for Rano's birthday coz I heard heaps of good feedback of this restaurant. I personally like this restaurant as I really had a good time when I celebrated my birthday two years ago there.


Deals is one of the restaurant in Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussualam which is located at Jalan Tasek at Bandar Area.  Do make a reservation at +6732244272 if you want to have a good seat.




Before I Went into Deals for dinner, This is what I normally do



This restaurant is small but absolutely beautiful

Nice and simple setting
If you are not a regular customer like me, then you will have to read the menu carefully !!



Prawn Masala with slow cooked carrots, fresh papayas.Awesome Cuisine and if not mistaken it should be North Indian delicacy.The prawns are fresh and  the papayas brought up the sweetness of the prawns as Masala is a combination of dried spices.

Two Cooked chicken breast with citrus gnoccchi and sweet treat. This is definitely a delicious dish but I dun really enjoy it . Either Im not into citrus gnocchi or I cant accept sweet in chicken. Also Im really full from my starter.



How can i miss out taking pic w my main course.
I really cant remember whats this dish.Lamb for sure. This is absolutely delicious!!

Angel Frames look extra beautiful especially at night. I bought this special candles from BarelyThere which is located at Tg Bunut Huaho shop house same block as le apple n taib. Interested May contact 8248680.
One thing special about the night was there were FOUR birthday boys and girls. When the first "Happy Birthday song" been sang, every tables look so nervous as if its there turn of course I felt the same. Our table is the third and I thought we must be the last one who knows theres forth. LOL. The waiters are really attentive and friendly. I requested to off the light when the cake been served and they really did not only just our table but the whole restaurant. Cool!! After candles been blew, the light still off hehehe.




Overall deals is a very nice restaurant with well presented food and beautiful taste as well as a quite authentic atmosphere. Im sure U all will like it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment