Thursday, 19 January 2012

Palm Terrace Cafe, Imperial Hotel, Miri, Malaysia

I went Miri on monday for my medical check up. Was so hungry so decided to had my breakfast at Palm Terrace Cafe. They offer breakfast buffet every morning especially to their hotel guests. Surpringly the restuarant was so dead and I was the only customer then later one added another one. Theres not really much choices probably coz of the price which is rm 23.50 or rm 25.


View before you entered the restaurant. Those guys must be thinking im a pervert taking pic of them.

 <>                                   
Few years back I had my swimwear photoshooting here. unbelieveable!! guess wht!! I was fat!!
Here you go this " Plam Terrace Cafe"

 This restaurant is quite cosy and quiet. I used to dine in alot during uni time. Nice ambience actually.

Lets see what they offer for brekky

This "Nasi Lemak Kampung" Can cure your homesick.


Local Fried Mee Hun - Always Asian fave

Sauted Potato but why w bread? ummm

chicken sausages with bread @.@
I bet you will like it  (Love)

Roti Toast

Cabbages. Taste bit weird to me.

Grill Beef bacon. This you can eat w bread and cheese. yummy

free flow of black currant juice


If you like western style rekky then you will like the below food.
 






I had porridge as my last dish coz really miss my mom cook. Porridge always the best for breakfast.

Palm Terrace Cafe not only offer breakfast buffet but also lunch and dinner. Do visit this warm cafe if you happen to go Miri.

0 comments:

Post a Comment