Monday, 23 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year Eve 2012 to all Chinese friends

First of all Rabbit Wish you all A Very Happy Chinese New Year Eve.  Ive been spending my  chinese new year sweet moment with my family for the past 27 years. This year Im here alone at Brunei. At first I cant really feel the empitness till this morning i feel so incomplete. Then I realise how important this celebration to us. Its not just new year but its a celebration whre you can share your sweet time with your love one. I miss my family so much. Today suppose to be the time I help my grandma with our dinner, cleaning up our house, chitchatting with my cousins and aunty and also help out w my parents.However, still I hv a great day here in bandar. I woke up early but get out of my bed late. I spent most of my time at bandar waterfront. I had my lunch at Kaizen and Im pretty sure u all must hv visited it.

I wonder How I can lose weight with all this food. No wonder I have to side my face everytime I take pic. If anyone of you wan companion for exercise, feel free to look for me. Im ready anytime hehe. Below are the food that I had. No description coz I forgot to take the receipt.


I always love Kaizen shashimi. Fresh soft and lovely!!

Oh This is a must try dish - Tenderloin cubes. Today was my first attempt and this is delicious and I guarantee you.
A simple dish but well fried tofu well mixed with the mushroom. Excellent Match.

Gindara Terriyaki - Quite sweet. If you have diabetes  better dun try :p

 I stared at this family for quite sometimes coz I was *thinking*. If I were at home that moment, I would be like one of them chitchatting w my dearest family member, taking pictures and having fun. I was holding my tears coz I really cant accept the fact that I wasnt with my family during this special occasion. This will definitely be my first and last experience celebrating Chinese New Year without my family.

The main purpose I was here at waterfront was for the 2012 Brunei Darussalam Regatta. It was so crowded. I thought this competition only happen during"Dumpling Day".Sakai me.


A perfect weather for regatta. Thank God it wasnt raining and everyone enjoys the competition. It was hot but still I enjoyed it.

They Just cant wait to be posted on rabbit land :p *joking*

Regatta is fun but not as fun as visiting Kopi Bandar at WaterFront. Why? Lets see whats going on there







  

Around 5 plus I walked back to my car (at Jubilee hotel). On My way back, I saw few stalls . Theres more infront of BIBD buildings. Didnt manage to walk there coz too tired.

3 Mins before I reached my car, I dropped by this mini fruits shop. I really never notice it before. Its been operated since 30 years ago. SO OLD!!!I bet u all hv ur own memories with this special shop.


The fruits are really fresh and the price is reasonable.

Thanks LHH for the Chinese New Year Eve dinner invitation. Glad to have dinner with my "Brunei Family" again. I really had a great time. We had our dinner at Pantai, Empire Hotel. The ambience is absolutely great with Jazz. Im sure Empire has the best staff in Brunei as they are so friendly, sweet and helpful.



Desserts always the main course that i concerned alot. As usual I visited the corner bfore any others. Yum Yum !!!









i fed my tummy well so I decided to go for a walk. So ByeBye Pantai, I shall visit you some other day again (ONLY IF) hehehe
When  u pass by ground floor, you could see the art work for the froncophonie week.




After Empire, I headed home and started to blog to end my day. Even to family is not beside me, still gladful to have companion from my friends the whole day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment