Thursday, 5 January 2012

Sharing is Caring

Today is your best day and so do I .


Friendship is all in my mind TODAY. why? Since year 2011 I lost  3 friends . Well they are alive , dun misundertand . Its just that Ive been far from them. The closest one even worst, totally unfriend me. Why all this happen ? Guess coz theres too much expectation. Sometimes we complain that friend change and she no longer the one that we know but do we ever ask if she really change or we just couldnt accept that shes not following what we expect? Thats huge different. I realise different friends have different expectation from me . This is because Im always the weaker one. Well theres one thing I would like to clarify, Im not weak or soft but Im always willing to listen so that I could understand each of you more. Maybe coz of that my friends try to protect me coz think Im the weak one. When I decided to choose my own path, as usual, friends think I change alot and I no longer the one I used to be. I think I grow alot and Im definitely still myself. Luckily when I had doubts, Mei lan shared me her thoughts about myself. She thinks as long as I be myself , think and behave positively and try to maintain a simple life coz simplicity is the best. She suggested me to read more motivation books which suit me alot. Thanks to Mei lan for all these. On the other hand, Lulu asked me one question : " Well, u lost 3 friends. But give a deep thought , how many friends you gained and remained since 2011?" This q opened my heart and eyes. Exactly!!
Im not that bad. I gained definitely more than 5 close and good friends and I remained close relationship with my 4 best friends and of course my family who never give up on me. Isnt that great ?


Sometimes I have doubts on myself coz of the environment surround me. Thats why its so important to mix with high energy friend so that I could be cheerful and happy always. Im glad that I still surround by positive and healhty people.


Relationship is never easy to maintain. Failed four and still in learning stage. The biggest lesson I learned from all my past relationship is " self love" . I depend too much on others' happiness and my emotion swings coz of my partner. Thats why in the later stage, my partner sort of lost interest on me. Of course thats not happen to all my partners. Im trying my best to gain more " self love " not "selfish love". Ill learn to share and contribute more. Growing is what I expect from myself in this new year. 


Again Lets us love one another from love that comes from God and of course hopefully Ill be a better person after so many incidents.

1 comments:

Dib said...

Hey I come across something similar..
What I now understand is..Thank those that leave you for it allows you to appreciate those that stay even more...
Adib

Post a Comment