Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Mochi Frozen Yogurt

As many of you are well aware , I like frozen yogurt especially original flavour but it it time to try other flavour. So I decided to try the Mango Froyo from Mochi . Before that why do I like froyo? Simple reason coz its sour and most girls like sour stuff but not eahui :p FYI, FroYo is valued as a healthy food. Well I didnt do any research or experiments on this yummy food but what I know is that " Live Active Creatures" stay in Froyo permanently and they are excellent source of calcium. Well correct me if im wrong.

Mochi FroYo is located at Airport Mall which is next to Times Square (Brunei Darussalam). Enter the Main Entrance then turn left go straight then you will this yummy corner.


To me , Mochi has the best toppings !! Look at those green, white and pink Mochi. They look so normal and simple but once u taste it they melt in your mouth and terus to ur throat then ur heart. This is the best mochi I ever tasted. WOWOWO I m still thinking of how I felt when i first and second tasted the texture. I am not mochi person but trust me this is super delicious and you wont get bored eating it. Michelle told me they make fresh mochi daily. Thats why they taste different from those we bought from store.
Im glad I found a Froyo friend coz two of my close friends dislike froyo LOL
Brandon's vanilla froyo with cococrunch and this is the toppings that I will never add on my froyo.

My fave Moment - Mango Froyo with pearls and mochi- Perfectly  way to enjoy the sour flavour from FroYo and the "fresh" and "green" taste of pearl and mochi.


Brandon and I did enjoy our FroYo tho I already had a filling breakfast.


 


0 comments:

Post a Comment