Saturday, 7 January 2012

Disneyland Hong Kong 2010

One of my "fans" Tiffany Ha Sing Ee is enjoying herself in Disneyland right now with her sister and friend. Looking at her pictures posted in instagram made me think of my time in Disneyland. Guess most ladies love Disneyland coz we just lovefairy tales.

Here you leave today, and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy
Guess what !! I purposely bought Hello Kitty baju coz I tot HK from Disneyland. LOL
Why Am I as cute as chipmunks?

Christmas feel in the land




As usual, I Qed for almost an hr jst to snap a pic w her

I was grinning in all the pics coz sakai gal came out of kampung and had fun in the cute land. Hopefully to visit this sweet land soon esp w loved one.

I took this pic purposely for my dad coz he sells KODAK

0 comments:

Post a Comment