Monday, 30 January 2012

Ridwan's Kitchen

Im not "Aeroplane Rabbit" . To prove me right I attended my "group chat" buddies gathering twice in two days. hohoho see how sincere I am. And I was the LAST to leave.  I really had a wonderful and filling dinner last Saturday and that made me wana go cross fit ASAP!!!


As usual, Lily always the first whose there in most of our gathering. I was a bit late hehehe coz lost in jungle. Thanks Vanny for the ride :D Sometimes it really feel so good not to drive. Been sick of driving everyday.




Green Tea Cupcake with pumpkin filling ( At first I thought it was kaya). Tasted exactly like kaya. Thumb up for this cupcake. I still miss it. Thanks Thanis for the desserts. You Rock!!!
Mushroom & Vege - Must ingredients for Sukiyaki (Well for me this is the "Wang Pai" of the night)



They are all good wine I suppose hohoho

Young is the best. Mary is young sweet and lovely.


We are both Jay's fans.


Chef Wan fried the veges with "beef fat" to attract hes guests attention with the smell.

Sukiyaki with Wagyu beef which cost B$70 per kg. The others finished all 3kg. I only had about 20g I guess.

Its really hard for me to take my best shot . I have to "side" ALL the time. Sigh!! When I can lose weight!!!!!!


Bazuka ~~ Hes so manja and so quiet!!!

One of the best Udong from Japan . I tried and I cant really tell its the best LOL


SERIUOSLY This is the mochi I ever tasted. One box costs Rm40 . I wan more !!!
You may find it at Pavilion KL.



Local Taiwanese sauce. Everyone says its really nice. I tasted and its not bad heheehhe

Thanis 's brownies. Another yummy desserts.

Is Scallop your fave ?

LA GANACHE - All the way from Tokyo.  

Japanese Rice !!! I cant live wout you .
My Pleasure to taste this 1998 Chateau De Pasquette. Its a dry wine.

Each glasses cost B$100.

Rabbit love u all heheheh


0 comments:

Post a Comment