Sunday, 29 January 2012

Gadong Excapade , Brunei Darussalam

Excapade Excapade ~~ I bet every each of us who stay in brunei have tried their food and most people just love and cant resist it. My first dine out w colleauges at excapade. My First meet up w few friends at excapade. My first dinner with "brunei family" at excapade. My First brunei date at excapade. So many first time there. Can u imagine how famous Excapade is in Brunei ?




Almost Everyone has entered this "pintu"

First dine out with my Sweet colleague - Su Ee.
Your definitely familiar with this.

Wakame is a must ordered dishes. A type of seaweed which is very common in japan cuisine . Im completely crazy about this. They are not only healthy, green look, low callorie, and of course tasty.

I wonder why Yong had this facial expression. Green tea is sour ?

Fresh Salmon Sashimi - A must order dish by Yong. Sashimi in Excapade is always been beautifully presented, fresh and plain delicious.
Rabbit favourite - Enoki Hotat Butter Yaki. Still I prefer home cook as it tastes plainner.

What is this?!!!! I cant recall !!!


Tori Katsu. My fave still " karage" but so far theres no good karage in town. Disappointed.

Tay fave i guess - Ebi
Rabbit tasting ebi.



Tiong 's gf visit brunei so we requested him to feed gf .

Hana Smoked Salmon



Rock & Roll

Edamame

Okonomiyaki

Caterpillar Roll

Theres so many dishes that I duno their name. Actually I had a copy of the receipt but unfortunately I cant even recognise them. Honestly I am not a Japanese food now though I used to be . Guess I have too much during my time in Brunei till its no longer special to me. hehehe. However I wouldnt mind to have Japanese cuisine from time to time,


0 comments:

Post a Comment