Thursday, 26 January 2012

De Old Cottage , Batu Besurat, Bandar Seri Begawan

A home from home with delicate food.  Thats why this is a place where family like to gather to enjoy their meals together.

Kids are safe to run around or even outside the restaurant as Old Cottage is located at Batu Besurate near Happy Star where theres not much cars so you dun have to worry about your kids safety.

I can tell that kids really enjoy their time at this warm and country feel restaurant.




Its been ages I have meals with Tse Tow and Jody. We used to hang out EVERY NITE and never miss it. We have so much common topics and never get bored chitchat with each other. Probably we both "gepo" LOL. Its always fun to have her around..

Jody is "curing" Tse Tow 's Ribena .

As usual I must hv a cup of warm water for my meal.



Nice and sweet interior design of De Old Cottage.






Honestly, to me this is the best black pepper chicken chop in town. Try it and you will def agree with me.

My favourite vegeterian pita . I always order this dish when I visit here as well as the popiah but sold out even its in the morning.

Another yummy dish...


If you havent try the food here, do drop by for a taste. Im sure you will love it as I do ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment