Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Rabbit doing Counter Sales - Nice One!!!

I started to work on the second day of Chinese Dragon Year. Sound bad ya but I do enjoy it . Since day two I was standby at the counter of my company retail shop. I started to get panic when customer enquires sth. Then I have to do what other colleagues do :" Fye Fye , berapa item ni? Apa item ni ? Ada stock lagi kah?". I really pity fye fye alot coz shes the only sales person in charge and we are all "kaki". Even its just the second day I work as counter sales, I learned alot.  Fye Fye taught me a great lesson. Be tolerance, steady and cheerful. No matter how stress she is, how busy she is, she never increase her voice volume and yet being so helpful to make sure we really learn and understand. I believe I do create troubles to her but surprisingly she thanked me for helping her. Such a lovely girl. Everytime When I stressed out, I dun really show a happy and peaceful face and I get anxious easily. I should learn more from Fye Fye. Apart from that, again Im awared how important it is to have no expectation from others but expectation on ourselves. Its not everyone that will appreicate your hard work and your effort but as long as you do ur best then thats far more than enough.

What does a Counter Sales do whole day ?

Of course she needs to make up before business start.

Then get ready all the information about the products.

Make sure you have enough petty cash before you do your first sales.


Notebook is important for you to note down customers requirement.

Only today I learn how to issue  and print out cash bill . thats a tough job. I shake everytime I close a deal coz customers waited me for so long. hehehe


I really try my best to give "one dragon service".


You definitely need to check the changes carefully for customers .


Shes the sweet lady that I mentioned. She really has a great smile.


Tomorrow ill be back  here. So feel free to drop by my office so that I could serve u hehehe. Hope you all enjoy your day just like I do :) Stay happy and everyday is your best day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment