Saturday, 21 January 2012

Rabbit Drunk By Durians

King of Fruits is Back for few weeks and finally I have the chance to challenge it. I was very curious about the durian buffet at Fa'Sport Cafe which is located at Batu Besurat but didnt have the chance to taste it. Sayang its only held on last Thursday so I missed the buffet. 



Get so excited looking at all this green spiky round fruits. I wana swallow them all . Am Am Am

Such a Professional Durian "Slaughter"

No buffet so I have to order per kg.

More More More durians...
Our first 2kg. Totally no feel. Melted in my mouth . I cant even feel it in my throat.

Our third kg I guess.

Jody is my durian partner. She can eat as much as I can. Song...
I look terribly terrible so I decided to edit this pic in black n white hahahahha. Please dun judge me in this pic :p

Too bad Tse Tow and Mr Prawn dun eat much. So paiseh we eat triple or more than them.

Ok i call this "pirated durian". Not nice and I dislike it. x x x x x x

Guess what !! New Arrival of DURIAN. My eyes terus WAHH when i saw it.  Thats alot. But unfortuntely no more durians for me only two years later. I had been seriously attack by durians and Im still hangover. Really get drunk after 2.5kg of durians. SERIOUSLY!!!! I feel dizzy, headache and wana throw up. Sick!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment